Random Poems

Sunday 12 November 2017

28 Days Later

Only women bleed,
and thank fuck for that!
It's the reason they can't have nuclear codes.
It's the reason they can't be in power.
It's the reason they are repressed.
If men turned into cunts once a month,
they'd be repressed too.
Removed from the power to kill mindlessly.
Allowed to have no power at all.
Parliament and its power would be handed over to more reasonable animals,
like mice, or rats,
or sloths, or wombats.
Unfortunately we have to live with this,
and them.
Women.
Its unfair, I now realise.
Women should be shipped off to an island,
once a month,
to take it out on each other.
Not us.
Like a Hunger Games of bleeding cunts.
Being murderous bitches to each other.
Leave us men out of it!
We have our own shit to deal with,
without your fluctuating moods.
I love you.
I hate you.
You're nice.
You're nasty.
You're a cunt.
I'm a cunt.
The tears, the yells, the sobs, the swears.
Nothing is ever good enough.
But, then it is - after the floods have passed,
the rains have ceased,
the blood has dried and been washed away.
I love you.
I'm sorry.
I know, I know,
it wont happen again.
But then,
28 days later...

No comments:

Post a Comment