Random Poems

Friday 5 April 2013

Hardy's Boys


Hardy's Boys

I've been nicked by Hardy's boys, they claim that they are knights.
They go around policing folk and take away their rights.

They never use their manners, they just come barging in.
And if they think you’re guilty, don't matter where you've been.

They'll lock you in a gaol cell and pretend they've lost the key.
And you might not believe it, but it all happened to me.

An innocent man framed as a thief and locked away for weeks.
I stood before the judges and was released back to the streets.

But before that I was tortured, and whipped, and beat and hit.
And though I cried for mercy, the bastards never quit.

They threw me from their prison, bruised and half alive.
I was close to death for ages, it's a miracle I survived.

Now I stand before you, a warning to all and one.
If you're nicked by Hardy's boys, take the chance and run.

They're mean, they're nasty they're unrelenting,
They're wicked, greedy, hard and tormenting.

They ought to be arrested, for their cunning little stunts,
Those dirty, rotten, wretched, despicable c---






By J. Barrett

No comments:

Post a Comment