Random Poems

Saturday 18 January 2014

Hungry For It


Hungry For It

I know we’ve only just seen each other,
but I’d be lying if I said
I wasn’t already thinking
about having you inside me;
To feel you deep inside,
Filling me
Warming me
Satiating me.
My groan comes from deep inside,
A wanting
A needing
of having
You.
I lick my painted lips,
Anticipating;
What it would feel like.
Would you be as good as you look?
Because you look so, mmmmmm;
Tasty.
I want to take you in my hands
Right here;
In front of everyone;
But I’m not one to make a scene.
I want to feel your warmth,
to run my tongue over you,
to feel every texture;
I want to taste you!
You’re right there, in front of me,
Testing my patience,
Filling me with urges
that I’m struggling to hold back.
Your juices,
I’m sure they’re the sweetest thing
I will ever taste.
The length of you,
I’m sure I can handle.
If we were alone right now,
I would do things to you,
that I would enjoy,
probably more than you.
But that’s what you’re here for;
For me.
Just me.
I stare at you longingly;
How much longer do I have to wait,
To feel you in me,
Satiating me,
Filling me,
Satisfying me.
Your creamy skin glistens;
One nibble and you’ll pop,
oozing your juices down my chin.
I can’t take this much longer,
I can’t take this at all!
My knuckles are white,
Anticipating.
You’ve seduced me long enough,
I’m steaming as much as you are.
I’m ready to have you,
On your bed
of steaming mash.
Gravy dribbled over you
like a silken sheet.
Where’s that waiter with my damn fork!?








By J. Barrett

No comments:

Post a Comment