Random Poems

Saturday 18 January 2014

I'm Sorry


I’m Sorry


I miss you already,
My friend for so long.
My lover, my partner,
Whom I treated so wrong.
I miss you so much,
And it’s been only a day.
If I could go back,
I wonder what I would say.
Would I tell you the truth,
That hurt you so deep?
Or would I cover it up,
So this thing I could keep?
I miss you around,
Laughing all about our past.
But I fucked it all up,
With my honesty; ass!
I miss seeing you smile,
I miss seeing you at all.
And I feel so bad about it,
The truth rendered me small.
I’m sorry that I hurt you,
I’m sorry that you cried,
I’m sorry that I killed us,
I’m sorry that we died.
We were building back up,
To where we were then.
But that buildings now crumbled,
Never to be built up again.








By J. Barrett

No comments:

Post a Comment